Friday, February 25, 2011

Procrastinating

So, it's been...what? Over a year now? Too much has happened to tell, so let's just pretend that I was good and loyal to my (few but dear) readers. Let us act as though I have not gone anywhere, and that my last post was really written sometime last week, rather then last year. I know that saying sorry will not make up for my being lazy...so, let's just ignore it for now.

(I will try to post about new events and just skip over most of what happened this past year. This is mainly because that is the easier option for me.)

Much more to come, and I mean it this time. If anyone has any suggestions or requests on what they would like to see me blog about--tell me! I want to hear from you guys. Because if I don't blog about anything that people want to read about, then there is really no point in me writing in the first place, is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment