Monday, January 18, 2010

Curiouser and Curiouser!

We may all be mad here, but at least one thing is making sense- the story, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland is finally getting the attention it deserves. In fact, many predict that it will be a big trend this year. Alice is going beyond books and films to fashion and makeup trends.

This excites me to no end!

My favorite makeup brand, Urban Decay is launching an eyeshadow palette that is Alice inspired. It will be sold both at Sephora stores as well as on UD's website, and is said to come out in a few weeks. But I was lucky enough to see it for myself! It is really nice, but costs around $52...
Urban Decay is not alone. OPI is coming out with a line of nail lacquer for the new Tim Burton film as well.



As for fashion, Alice inspired styles range from tee shirts at the mall to couture gowns on the runway.

Hottopic.com



drinkmealice.com.au


Elisabeth Hoff

This is only a glimse at what has come, and what is coming this year. I will add more if I get anymore updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment