Saturday, March 19, 2011

Makeover, Makeover

Ello loves! I have decided to make my next few entries about something that I am very passionate about-- environmentally friendly beauty products. As I'm sure many of you know, it can be a struggle to find things that make you feel great both inside and out. So many products that us make up junkies fall in love with turn out to be wasteful and horrible for the environment. And some even use animal testing! Ahh! Awful, right? Well never fear, I have some solutions to your problems. Believe it or not, not all make up brands and beauty companies are of the devil. There are some out there that make sure to hold true to moral values as well as produce quality items. So you can take a breath of relief and indulge a little (it wont hurt anyone!)

Now who's ready to hug a tree and look good doing it?

First up is a new high tech make up brush line from Samantha Chapman.



Sisters Samantha and Nicola Chapman are make up artists that I came across on youtube. I instantly fell in love with their work and have been following their posts online ever since.

I find their videos to be extremely helpful. And not only are these two talented, but they are also concerned about animal testing. It is because of this that Samantha made sure that her new line of brushes will be 100% cruelty free. That's right, all synthetic hair for the bristles.

Personally, I can't wait to try these brushes out!

Interested to find out more about these fabulous ladies? Check them out at their website or their youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment